What's your health issue?

Try my 12 week program for free!

Read below for details.

 

 

 

 

Do you have a health issue, but don't know how to fix it?

 

How would you like to participate in a 12-week program, aimed at eliminating or at least reducing whatever might be ailing you (weight loss, headaches, fatigue, depression etc...)

 

How will you benefit?

 

  • You will be given the opportunity to participate in the program, free of cost.

  • You will be given guidance for 12 weeks, working towards getting your health back on track.

  • There are no supplements or medical procedures involved, so it’s safe.

  • The program will focus mainly on food, with some stress reduction and physical activity, which will have long term health benefits for you.

  • About 80% of the program can be done out of the comfort of your own home, while the other 20% can be done during your daily outings.

How does it work?

  • You will participate in one challenge per week, with guidance from me, your online health accountability coach.

  • You will offer weekly feedback about your progress. 

  • At the end of the program you will give feedback on how the program could be improved for a better participant experience.

  • You will offer a testimonial to potentially be used in advertising the program to the public.

  • You will need some means of online communication ex. e-mail, Skype etc...

 

If this sounds like something of interest to you, and you have about a ½ hour per day to dedicate to the program, please contact me with your name, health situation and interest in the program, and I will be in touch within 24 hours.

I recommend you have a physical from your family doctor to sign off that this program is ok for you, although this will be at your discretion.

Speak to you soon!